7.12.2008

MD-July 4th

#046

Ok...So I totally blew it, seriously forgot about my Numero Uno Anniversary on Blogger (JUNE 29). Such a monumental mistake, that's so careless of me but I only have myself to deal with. Anyway, it's all but a special number. It's been a crazy summer. I've had my share of fun and still looking forward to some...some drama unfolded as usual when 3 girls in a space becomes a crowd...all that crap, sometimes it doesn't make sense to be civil...and sometimes you just let things happen. Anyway, in MD I saw quite a few interesting folks, some I'ld definitely wanna meet again and some not so much. It was nice going away for a brief period and taking time to appreciate what you have or reflect on things you don't. I somehow got inspired, disgusted, and had it...all in one event. Anywho...it's all a learning process.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...