6.26.2008

While I was Gone

#045
I can't believe while I was in my own gaga land...Amy Winehouse has been diagnosed with emphysema...with all that talent, she is seriously deteriorating in terms of health. For people with such problem, the only contribution to their life will be short prayers...she's probably suffering from withdrawal, and refusing a rehab was a bad bad idea, then again whoever advices this people.


Then I missed the whole part where Rihanna and Chris Brown are now smushy item...hmmm, I don't think I ever thought abt the two together but now that they are...it's quite cute. I wonder what else I'm missing besides the fact that I thought SEX and The City was just not worth my time...but then I watched it and it was not half bad...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...