11.22.2017

HELLOOO!!!

I really didn't think through what a come-back | RETURN message for this space would be. Many times I searched in horror that this space was gone and out of my reach forever...whenever I searched and found error that I couldn't recover it. Oh well I figured, it's meant to be left alone. I can't describe to you the internal joy of scribbling on this page once again, hoping that someone out there might actually find their way back to here. I realize now how much I missed it here. Getting all those feedback from folks I didn't know. People genuinely encouraging one another to be better bloggers by giving out complimentary vibes on each post. Didn't think I got a chance to say "THANK YOU" to the many friends made on this page, and what reading their blogs and posts made me feel. I recall each day, making it a point to check my favorite blogs and chime in on whatever topic they were pondering on or sharing. This was a personal space to rant and share, and nothing was more freeing to do just that and being surrounded with such great spirits who made every bit of the journey worth it. 2017 is near end and I wish you all the merry days ahead⭆...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...