11.19.2012

AMA Gorgeous Glam Line up

True confession, I did not watch (quite the norm these days) but I couldn't help the fact that it's all over the internet. Plus I love to check out the dresses after the effect, so here are a few of my faves of the 2012 American Music Award.


 I love this unexpected assymetrical dress on Brandy...
but I wish she lost the boots!
 Kelly is forever beautiful
 Stacy Keibler
One of my most favorite...Heidi brings it on!
 Taylor looks stunning...I'm so glad she tried something as young as she really is

Carrie Underwood is always gorgeous...
one of those girls that can't do anything wrong.
Yellow makes anyone beautiful...Minaj looks great
 
images: music.yahoo.com | wonderwall.msn.com

1 comment:

mide coker said...

Lovvee Taylor Swifts outfit!

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...