7.01.2012

BET Award | Who else wore Yellow?

SO I COULDN'T QUITE help but notice that there was a theme among the ladies during the BET Award today. I'm not confident on what designers some of them wore, so fill in the gap if you do.  what else did you all notice? And I must admit,
I felt a little old when I heard of groups like "OMG Girlz" and "Mindless Behaviour."

Below are few of the Looks that I was drawn to from the Award
Beyonce as always looked stunning in her Stephane Rolland dress paired with a Givenchy sandals, I was amazed at how much of her baby weight she's lost already...but then again when you have a dedicated team and the will... why not?

Another lovely peplum...I love the length and Tatyana Ali wore it so well, definitely a good combination of the colors.
You would never go wrong with a mermaid dress, I love the simple elegance of this look.
 Letoya Lucket look amazing in it.
Kenya Moore rocked one of those classic look expected at this functions, I'm not crazy about the pink on yellow but nevertheless it suits her.

This is by far my favorite, I love the yellow undertone and the sheer bottom. And of course
Selita Ebanks look radiant in it. 

I love this dress on Tonya Lewis Lee, it reminds me of something Victoria Beckham would wear.
I'm not sure who the designer is but it's gorgeous...

images courtesy of Wonderwall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...