5.21.2012

My Adore List

Feliz Lunes. heureux lundi. Happy monday.You'll have to forgive me people. I love too many things at the same time, so I couldn't decide on one theme. My week has been a nut case but I pulled through the first wave before school ends. So bear with me. Below, are few fabulous finds I just couldn't help falling in love with. Some a bit late but I still adore.

 The strappy sandals | skinny heels are back and in enough colors to go around. I especially love them in either black or the duo tone. zara has a good collection.

I don't remember where I pinned this black gorgeous dress from but...something about the back, perhaps the chic rocking it just did it for me...lol

Peplum, peplum, peplum. I think what makes it so lovable is that it looks great on women of all shapes and sizes.


I absolutely heart this dress on Ciara, she looks stunning and the assymetrical
length fit just perfect.
btw, I'm not jealous her leg looks this amazing, she defintely my favorite dancing queen.

Now isn't this the hottest biker chic ever...Mustard/yellow and all the tint of red with of course the hair is just soo right on her. I am inspired to go cruising on a bike already...

 Have a lovely day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got the very first pair of shoes from Zara. Can't wait to get them.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...