5.25.2012

Me...Model? What?

Hello to all the Friday Lovers like me...It rained in the I.E last night and it was just what we needed to tone down the blazing sun (not that i'm complaining).

What I have to share today is something I should have done ages ago...it's dated but nevertheless exciting. I was so thrilled to be a part of BSJ team where I get to contribute to the Bohemian Chic theme every thursday. In addition to that I got to play model during the grand opening of Glitter Boutique. Thanks to the most gorgeous Bohemian spirt jewelry designer that I've come to know. And this shop is already the cutest and newest must shop in Claremont. Just got few photos to share...tell me what you think.

GlitterBoutique Spring Photoshoot
And yes I got to rock my natural look.
Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...