#131YNC (one of the sweetest blogger I know, very insightful and beautiful) and The Corner Shop (such a gorgeous doll all around, my new obsession...lol) for extending the One Lovely Blog Award to Chic Lounge. I am so thrilled that anyone fancied my blog, so thank you.
Having said that, the rules of being tagged are as follow: I have to share 7 things about me. Each recipient I mentioned on my list will be informed and required to pass the award on to another 15 of their favorite and newly found blogs until everyone feels the love.
- I'm definitely not a girly girl, but I admire those that it comes natural to, from the make-up to the painted toes.
- I sometimes like to watch old movies (even in black and white), I once dedicated my weekend to Jane Austen's classics.
- Lately, I've had to take a big step to admitting that I interrupt in a conversation, so i'm working on it.
- I hate to dress-up to an event that ends up being an irrelevant ocassion, I see it as a waste of outfit.
- My new adventure have included baking and cooking all sorts of craving. This weekend I made some type of Thai peanut stir fry sauce with my own twist...let's just say only me and one more person who loved me enough ate it...it was edible, will definitely perfect it next time.
- last time I went mountain bike riding, I came crashing downhill but after weeks of nursing my wounds I am ready to do it again. No pain no game.
- Unlike some sweet lovers...I don't have chocolate cravings or enjoy ice cream parties, I think cake is a lot of fun to make but I don't eat it...just not anything that is excessively sweet.
If you're already been tagged ... it's just more Love.
Wish you all a lovely week!
On another note...Pls pray for Japan's earthquake victims