8.26.2009

Another Remarkable Figure Gone from Us

#083
I woke up this morning with all this excitement to grabble at some Logic Games(LSAT) but what the Heck am I seeing on the news..."You mean Uncle Ted Kennedy Just died"...No way! but I knew too well that it wasn't the kinda joke that even a twisted minded person/press will pull. I kinda knew Mr. Kennedy was in a bad shape when he started battling that Brain tumor.

photo credit:Reuters

Honestly, it's a sad thing to loose yet another Kennedy, the last surviving of the political American dynasty.He died at age 77 of Brain cancer...
My heart goes out to his family as they are mourning the loss of Ed Kennedy and Eunice Kennedy Shriver...the great impact and legacy they leave will be emulated even after they're gone...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...