8.30.2009

All Dressed Up and No where To Go

#084
So half way to NY I realized the storm was not backing down. I was sooo looking forward to this wkend...the trip to the shore and all...ample time to spend on the street of NY and NJ. We insited on going to Hoboken that night but surprise! we got out too late and every restaurant was closed...and we had re-route to Manhattan where we settled for slices of pizza while observing some sketchy activities going on in a certain store that I shall refrain from disclosing at this time...but it was bizarre how ppl came in and out from it...Thank God for tinted glasses I suppose...

And btw Aldrea will be joining the ranting from Jersey...so stay tunned since I might be MIA for a bit...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...