4.05.2009

A Night Out Cruizing

#072
So having ventured into the single life about 4months ago...I recently went on a date, the second was on a party cruise...well I don't include that as a date cos I paid for me and was meeting up with other friends. Anyway yari yari yara, the whole night was chilly but inside was bubbling with good looks and dances...trust girls to dress to impress, it was lovely...

Then this phony incident. This dude that stalking me...u know one of those facebook stalkers...I saw this face and I knew I was not crazy, it was him but he pulled his face away so fast every time he passed by me. Then the 5th or 10th time I pulled him by the arm and said "hello, don't I know you" and he had this awakening smile, "oh hello! (leaning for a kiss on the cheek) I finally get to meet you, I didn't know you'll be here, do you wanna dance? of course not...I said "nah, not now". Seriously tho, what the hell was that...yeah he was caught by surprise b'cos he had his girl friend around, which doesn't stop anyone from being polite and acknowledging someone you know...it was just really interesting, as phony as they come.

But I had a good time and that's all that mattered...Live your life (my new Motto).

2 comments:

Today's ranting said...

lol.

Stella Kodi said...

I almost did not find it funny...stupid dude!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...