8.02.2007

PickUp Lines!

#013
Seriously does anyone fall for these...Let me know of any funny pickup lines y'all have used or heard...some lines are pretty lame, falling for it is pittiful.

Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!

Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes.

Do you like anyone else in here? Well, I guess you are stuck with me.

Do you like music? (Yes) Good, I've got a great stereo system at home!

Do you like to dance? Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to your
friend?

Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...