8.30.2007

INTERNship~ OveR

#020
Although this week seemed like the longest, but today was my last day and I couldn't wait to jet out, not caring about the traffic jam I was heading for...it was more like a rush being in it this time. I have less than 2 days to head back to campus and I have quite a list to do. I'm kinda sad the checks are gonna slow down but like always more money more issues, I already can't find what the heck I worked for. But it's all good, not going to whine. ANYWAY...Here's something a friend FWD me by accident.

THE A-to-Z MEANING OF FRIENDSHIP. (How good of a friend are you)

A FRIEND

1) ACCEPTS YOU AS YOU ARE
2) BELIEVES IN YOU
3) CALLS YOU JUST TO SAY HI
4) DOESN'T GIVE UP ON YOU
5) ENVISIONS THE WHOLE OF YOU
6) FORGIVES YOUR MISTAKES
7) GIVES UNCONDITIONALLY
8) HELPS YOU
9) INVITES YOU OVER
10) JUST BE WITH YOU
11) KEEPS YOU CLOSE AT HEART
12) LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE
13) MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE
14) NEVER JUDGES
15) OFFERS SUPPORT
16) PICKS YOU UP
17) QUIETS YOUR TEARS
18) RAISES YOUR SPIRITS
19) SAYS NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU
20) TELLS YOU THE TRUTH WHEN YOU NEED TO HEAR IT
21) UNDERSTANDS YOU
22) WALKS BESIDE YOU
23) EXAMINES YOUR HEAD INJURIES...Lol
24) YELLS WHEN YOU WON'T LISTEN
25) ZAPS YOU BACK TO REALITY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...