8.13.2012

Vacay by Sea

After a much anticipated wait for a Cruise vacation, the day came and away we sailed. I'm thankful I do not have to rehash the fears that prickled through my mind while at sea. However, it was one of the most exciting days ever. Having to share that limited time with about 5thousand other people from all walks of life. And the awesome part...the sleep was easily the most restful. Moi and Jen slept like logs, then again why not, when the ocean rocks you to sleep. For the 5days we basically woke, ate, dressed up, explored whatever destination we stopped at and of course get the Camera clicking at whatever piques my interest. So I will do my best to share the fun through pictures every friday.
Cheers!



Just boarded and assessing the activities @ Port of Miami

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...