5.04.2012

The New Face of Prints

It's all the buzz this week, ASOS new collection features these prints mixed with traditional Kenyan pattern. I think they are absolutely adorable...I Want! I especially love the concept of their collaboration with SOKO Kenya (which is a support for the local craftsmanship), as suppose to just mixing the prints without acknolwedgement.


Another PhotoLogue Day
So, I took up that challenge of keeping you posted on my little photo moments. And this time I was inspired by the African prints. Nevermind the recent international take on tribal, it's simply a should own for me. I can't say how many yards and different patterns of these I have laying around, mostly not made. However, few months ago, I had to design this for an event. I am not usually a skater dress girl but I really wanted a different look, so I did. My initial hemline were much longer at the back, but I thought this length worked better for me. I loved that it complimented my hair as well.




Have a lovely weekend people...
btw... Happy MAY !

3 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

SO GREAT IDEAS!

Fashion Lookbook said...

Lovely dress.

Stella Kodi said...

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the sweet comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...