4.26.2012

Another round of Inspiration

OMG! I have so much in my head that I can't even contain myself (almost literally). April has been such a blessing and I can't help but smile at all the little and big encounters...

 Thank you! to the lovely people who have continued to visit and check on me...however tempting, I'll do the honor of not going into the long excuses...because I hate to bore you more than I already have.

It just occured to me how sparingly I post pictures of myself...so I thought I start on a new page with that concept...Every Friday (fingers + toes crossed) will be my day of self unveiling.

Having said that...here are few Spring + Summer adorables around the web.
Which caught your attention?

Perfect Buns


 The Skirt Society






The Mixups

 {sources}
Have a swell day Lovelies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...