12.16.2010

Tis' the Season

#119
It is that time of the year again…and I’m not talking about Xmas but my precious Birthday…Sometimes I feel like apologizing to me for being quite reckless with not celebrating yet another spectacular year of being me…a unique and non duplicated image. I had a gorgeous morning b’cos of my sweet surprise delivery. Anyhow, it’s Thursday so I’m saving my merry moments for the wknd…it should be interesting.

My Thoughts: I think it’s wonderful to appreciate that our distinctiveness is the best thing about everyone of us… as much as we try to fit into the concept of “normality,” that I now believe is a fallacy that we fervently wish to achieve… we might lose the sight of “self”

And yeah I thought why not a birthday lady photo shoot (amateur)…I had fun doing this…enjoy!

 

h&m black dress.chinese laundry shoe. h&m accessories. chanel inspired DIY sequine black purse

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Stella Kodi said...

Merci...

Dammy said...

Very HOT!.
x.x.

Stella Kodi said...

aww Thanks Damola...you're so sweet. Thanks for stopping by

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...