11.09.2010

Chic-Fall Must haves

#115
Oh Winter...how I love thee sometimes, especially when I don't have to be in the New England this winter...lol. Though it's still deceivingly sunny in So-CAL, you sure won't be reminded to pull out the winter wonder layers...
On that note I've been shopping around and it's just so many options these days...
With winter wardrobes it's hard to go wrong because you can dress up and down with mixes and matches as you please...

Anyhow...these are few picks in my laundry list of gorgeous Fall looks.
(Counter clockwise from the top-left) Aldo Winebrenner Felt Lace Up Ankle boot, KG by Geiger Venus Elastic Cuff Lace Up Ankle boot, ASOS Tragedy leather and Strigray Wedge, Colin Stuart Corset Bootie (gray/black), Elastic Front Pump by Jessica Simpson (black/blue)
Jen Kao black sweaterdress (I think this is very sexy and versatile)

Victoria Secret Sweater dresses (I love this dresses because you can be casual or party up in both looks)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...