11.15.2009

Time Goes by So Slowly

#090
I am not so happy right now, I just got into twitting and it seems quite stupid at first...I have been reluctant to get on it and now I see why...I thut since I'm not on fcbk it wldn't kill me to be somewhr else, hence my venture into twitter ...lol, I know i'll get a hang of it soon, If not I shall be OUT!

Btw, I got a hair cut, and i'm still evolving and transforming...lol... can't go back now... too late. Perhaps I'll share a pic or two whn I get a chance...

2 more days and I'm back in the N.East, can't wait...Oops! it's winter(not so eager to freeze just yet).

Have a safe ThankGiving Loves...

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

first time here. So you are tweeting eh? Find me,I'm solomonsydelle in tweeterville =)

BTW, thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my post at my Nigerian Curiosity site, I truly appreciate it.

See you around!

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Stella Kodi said...

how sweet of you to stop by...great work with your blog...come again sometimes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...