7.19.2009

Spare Time Product

#079
FRONT/SiDe View
BACK VIEW


I don't know who else live in the heat burning states but My God! the Inland Empire of So. Cal. is increasingly ferocious with its hotness...I feel like everytime I stepped out I needed to rethink my thoughts a few times before it clicks...

Anyhow, I've been doing what I can to stay out of such destruct...So I finally got myself to make my first piece...I pushed myself every pin, thread and needle that ran along the inches of this fabric. I didn't take a break until the fiting and final details.
I still don't know what to call it but it's a silk open back sleeveless mini dress with almost straight/not wide front neck style...
I'm pondering shorter might be better...but any thoughts feel free to let it out, useful tips are welcomed.
I am learning a lot and have gotten even more ideas as I go along...so yeah this is it...I am really excited that it's finished...lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...