3.29.2008

Vicki Beckham + Designer List

#040
Of course I knew it was only a matter of time until the over photographed Vicki Beckham comes strutting with her own fashion line. She has infact confirmed those suspicions-her Label "dVb" goes for about $250 a pair. She is co-designing a denim collection with the "Rock and Republic" label or was, she officially launched her line in NYC.Although I admit she has the trendy look going, I love her style but goodness, she need to soften up those poshy look, never smiling and posing in every camera she spots from a distance. I can't believe i'm doing another Vicki moment... maybe this is the last unless she learns a new pose for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of like her no nonsense look but it is becoming too much, people will happily buy her clothes because she has good taste

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...