7.05.2007

SPoiler

#005
So I have been counting down to Jackie Collin's new release...not that i've read vast of her work but DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL sounded good for the summer and was out end of June. Then i've been needing to find time to look for it at the stores. Just when i found myself at a cookout in Connecticut with some church folks, we had gone to the store to purchase some stuffs when I saw the book...and when i mentioned Jackie...one of the girls just finished it up with such distaste,"Jackie Collins"? Pls do not read her books, she's like the devil in flesh. Oh gees...where i'm I suppose to find the guitless pleasure of reading the book after such retort. I still want to read it though...I thought it was always encouraging to read, who ever said you have to believe or practice everything you read.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...