6.30.2007

FASH + StyLE

#003
My sis in the pic rocking her ankara look
Did I mention I have craving for the new Nigerian fashion look, and since I love fashion in it's entirety, I would be sharing some of them. I have been trying for the longest time to have African clothes which I barely do and i decided to make some. Well my sis and I decided to experiment and take it to the new levels of Ankara. unfortunately it's kinda hard to find tailors who know what you want and all that, and since I don't go to Nigeria that often, you gotta work with what's here. Anyway I am making one and I'll be wearing it to a wedding, I kinda don't know if it's dressy enough...I know I'll try to rock it since we are tying those big scarves...I'm crossing my fingers that it'll come out right.
Later


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...