9.21.2012

Vacay Day2

By now, all the thrill of this moment have definitely dwindled, so I apologize for the lateness, yet again. If only adding more hours to the day was an option, I would undoubtedly vote for extension.
I know I promised to share some of my photos from the Cruise trip in August...so bear with me as it continues to crawl it's way up here.

This was the 2nd day, when we made it to our first stop in Grand Turk. And also the formal night aboard the ship.
 we have arrived...yay!

 beach/relaxing moment at Grand Turk
 being entertained by dinner crew...awesome!
 @dinner with cruise mates
I really packed for comfort, so even my supposedly formal dinner dress had to be as well.
I can dress it up or down if need be...And this American Apparel one shoulder blue did it for me.
too much trouble, I had to change to comfortable shoes before the night was over.
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...